Sunday, May 27, 2007

I'm not okay

Another day spent in bed. I have been very adamant about trying to stay awake though. Absolutely no napping. Other wise I won't be able to sleep tonight! Those of you with FMS will no why that is so important. My Husband and two brother in laws and good friend are finishing up the irrigation system on our property. We are going to put some drought resistant grass in the parking strip, and xerascape the rest of the grounds using indigenous plants. We are trying to be as gentile to the planet as possible. Now when people look at our home they will believe that someone actually lives here! It will be so nice to actually be able to enjoy our garden. Anyway, I have taken all of the medication that I can. But I still am in such pain. If only I had my own private masseuse.

No comments: