Friday, May 25, 2007

I'm Not Alright

Today started out a good one. My hunny and I woke up earlier then our kids which is a very rare occurrence. He brought me some freshly pressed coffee in bed! What a nice man! From here on out, things go bad. After having been awake for about 1.5 hours my mind startted to get foggy. Thats when I know I need to start preparing for a long, miserable, day in bed. I am so tired of spending time like this! My kids are home from school for a long Memorial Day weekend. My husband has taken the day off and my brother in law is here to help design and install our irrigation system. And now my FMS has, yet again, dealt me out of the equation. So here I am, in and out of sleep all day. It's already almost 5:30 pm. I really am tyring to get used to this FMS. But so far I only seem to feel either angry, sad or despondent. Oh well. Shall I just chalk it up to experience? Anyway the guys have been working really hard in the yard. You should see them working with that "ditch witch". That thing is bigger then the two of them put together! There... now I'm smiling!

No comments: