Friday, May 18, 2007

My First Entry



Hi! My name is Jenni.

I love to create things using either fiber or clay. Mainly I either knit or create pottery. Also I suffer with FMS or Fibromyalgia (chronic muscular pain) which takes up a great deal of my time.

Despite my FMS I am generally a very happy person. I love to spend time out of doors, especially up in the Uintah Mountain range. There is something about the mountains that seems to recharge my body and soul. Wherever I go I usually have a couple of knitting needles in my hand and either a wince or a smile on my face. Creating pottery is also very important to me. There is just something about the feel of the clay and the hum of the wheel that whorls me into a world of my own.

Here on this blog site I will write about the things that make my world go round.

1 comment:

Little Messy Missy said...

Well what do you know I found you!